Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dancing in the Rain

It's that time of year again, when I want to crawl into my den and hibernate through the rest of the year.  But at the same time, I find I am craving company as well. Very strange, and difficult to balance well.

But, on a positive note, it's RAINING!!!  And Martin was sweet enough to call me at work and let me know, so that I could take a break from my windowless office space and go out and dance in the rain without an umbrella, which I did...  :-)




 


12 comments:

  1. This is my favorite time of year, gray skies and light rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, YES! We should create a festival or something, Rainfest! I wonder how many would come? :-)

      Delete
  2. Dancing in the rain ... what fun, Lucretia!

    Hibernating sounds wonderful ... with only occasional forays into town to stock up on groceries and new books. I can hardly wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS fun, you should try it! I hope you have a lovely winter in The Great White North, with lots of hibernation opportunities. :-)

      Delete
  3. We may be at opposite sides of the world, but I'm loving the change of season as well, and dancing in the rain sounds just perfect to celebrate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already beginning to feel the hibernation urge myself. Halloween must be drawing near.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it lovely??? ;-) And I must ask, have you ever danced among the tombstones when you thought no one was watching? Raining or not...

      Delete
    2. I can't say that I've danced among the tombstones, but I like walking around them on moon-lit nights.

      Delete
  5. I hope you manage to balance your solitude and seeing people! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope so, too. So far I'm doing pretty well, but it's early yet.

      Delete